Lawyers

i agree with khaki snack: Stories From the Campaign Trail.....

ALSO VISIT www.teambmp.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Stories From the Campaign Trail.....

Today i was meeting some new friends in the J-Duc, when this girl, Sally Haders, came up to me with a concern. "You See Dave," she said to me, "I'm a student from a lower middle class family, struggling to get through university. I appreciate all the sacrafices my parents are making for me, but some times its just not enough." I sighed, and told her how i understood her situation, and it was at that moment she took a sip of her coffee from the common ground. She said to me, "Oh no... its gotten cold, and I, being from a lower middle class background am not sure if i should purchase another." I put my arm around her, and together we looked at the poorly insulated paper cup and said....."WHY???"

Together, Sally, we can make a difference

Also....you know... it wasn't until second year that i really got that the Angela/Tony sexual tension was the driving force behind Who's the Boss. I mean i always just thought it was based on Tony Danza being funny and Italian. BUT ITS NOT...
Also, In the pilot the golden girls had a gay live in cook named COCO....its awesome...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have our vote.
Thank you for being a friend.

Blanche, and Rose

January 28, 2005 at 11:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home